The Project/Programme Sustainability Logbook (PSL) Toolbox comprises the five linked offline PPSL resources that support the sustainable development of a project or programme in the built environment project, namely:
- Project Sustainability Logbook - guidelines
- PSL Repertoire - directory
- PSL Monitoring Tables - Excel workbook
- PSL Explanatory Notes - taken from the PSL Guidelines
- PSL User Instructions - workbook instructions
Each is available in soft copy from the FIDIC Bookshop.
The Project Sustainability Logbook guidelines are also available in hard copy from the FIDIC Bookshop.
All these resources are embedded in the PPSL.online users' platform for creating and managing PSL logbooks.
Currently PPSL.online at is accessed via PPSL.org. This will change in March 2016 when Bricad Associates, Switzerland, takes over the hosting, support and development.